GdiCoop

Thursday, October 13, 2011

GDI Co-op a Great GDI Marketing tool

Hello again,

I increased my advertising efforts for the last week or so in traffic exchanges plus I also just started
trying out Totally Tweetable.. If you have a twitter acct this is an excellent New method for advertising.

I am excited to say that I got 2 GDI signups this week already and 3-4 GDI co-op sign ups too so far!
I have added my new GDI members Fran and Ted to my GDI co-op replicated site rotator and I will leave
them there until they get 6 sign ups and then we will work on getting those people 6 also.

I will be sending out about 5,000 TE hits a week to my GDI co-op replicated site plus blogging to it and posting
in forums also. So Join me so I can help you whether you want to copy me or do just a little advertising on your own while your on my rotator.

To get on my GDI co-op replicated site rotator you must sign up with me in GDI and the GDI co-op
If your already in GDI and don't want to change sponsor's that's ok you can still join me with the GDI co-op and I will show you what I do..

Either way you will succeed!
To Your Success
Carol Rivet

No comments:

Post a Comment